The Tour de Family Ride takes place on city streets open to regular vehicle traffic. It is open to anyone old enough/able to ride safely in a group, in traffic, and follow all the rules of the road. Children too young to ride safely on the street should ride on parents bike or trailer.
9:00 AM – Noon
Drop by for a bike safety check, tire airing, chain lubing, seat raising, helmet fitting & more with local bike shop pros.
- First 15 participants to register get a free bike mirror
- Kids can learn & practice skills with parents on riding loop
- Everyone welcome
10:00 AM – 10:40 AM
Tour de Family Ride happens.
- Led by San Carlos Sheriff on bike
- Takes place on city streets open to regular traffic
- Open to anyone able to ride safely in a group, with traffic, and follow the rules of the road
(Children too young to ride safely on their own can ride on parent’s bike or in trailer OR they can stay behind on by riding loop.)
Rain Plan: If severe weather (rain, cold, wind), events postponed to Sun Jan 30, same time/place.
For more info: